App Name: TradingView - stock charts, Forex & Bitcoin ticker
Description: Stock charts with real-time market quotes & trading ideas. Traders & Investors.
Simple for beginners and effective for technical analysis experts, TradingView has all of the instruments for publication and the viewing of trading ideas. Real-time quotes and charts are available for wherever you are at whatever time.
At TradingView, all data is obtained by professional providers who have direct and extensive access to stock quotes, futures, popular indices, Forex, Bitcoin and CFDs.
You can effectively track stock market and major global indices such as the NASDAQ Composite, S&P 500 (SPX), NYSE, Dow Jones (DJI), DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225, etc. You can also learn more about exchange rates, oil prices, mutual funds, bonds, ETFs and other commodities.
TradingView is the most active social network for traders and investors. Connect with millions of traders from around the world, learn from the experiences of other investors and discuss trading ideas.
Advanced Charts TradingView has excellent charts that surpass even desktop trading platforms in quality — all for free. No compromises. All of the features, settings and tools of our charts will also be available in our app version. Over 10 types of charts for market analysis from different angles. Starting with an elementary chart line and ending with Renko and Kagi charts, which focus heavily on price fluctuations and barely take time into account as a factor. They can be very useful for determining long-term trends and can help you earn money.
Choose from a large selection of price analysis tools, including, but not limited to, indicators, strategies, drawing objects (i.e. Gann, Elliot Wave, moving averages) and more.
Individual watchlists and alerts You can track major global indices, stocks, currency pairs, bonds, futures, mutual funds, commodities and cryptocurrencies all in real-time.
Alerts will help you not to miss the smallest of changes in the market and will allow you to react in time to invest or sell profitably, increasing your overall profit.
Flexible settings help you to track the indices you need and also group them in a way that is convenient for you.
Syncing your accounts All saved changes, notifications, charts, and technical analysis, which you began on the TradingView platform will be automatically accessible from your mobile device through the app.
Real-time data from global exchanges Gain access to data in real-time on more than 100,000 instruments from over 50 exchanges from the United States, Russia, the East, and countries in Asia and Europe, such as: NYSE, LSE, TSE, SSE, HKEx, Euronext, TSX, SZSE, FWB, SIX, ASX, KRX, NASDAQ, JSE, Bolsa de Madrid, TWSE, BM&F/B3, MOEX and many others!
Commodity prices In real-time, you can track prices for gold, silver, oil, natural gas, cotton, sugar, wheat, corn, and many other products.
Global indices Track major indices of the world stock market in real-time: ■ North and South America: Dow Jones, S&P 500, NYSE, NASDAQ Composite, SmallCap 2000, NASDAQ 100, Merval, Bovespa, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA; ■ Europe: CAC 40, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, ATX, BEL 20, DAX, BSE Sofia, PX, РТС, ММВБ (MOEX); ■ Asian-Pacific Ocean Regions: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50; ■ Africa: Kenya NSE 20, Semdex, Moroccan All Shares, South Africa 40; and ■ Middle East: EGX 30, Amman SE General, Kuwait Main, TA 25.
Cryptocurrency Get the opportunity to compare prices from leading cryptocurrency exchanges, such as HitBTC, Binance, BitBay, Coinbase, Mercado Gemini, Kraken, Huobi, OkCoin, and many others. Get information on prices for: ■ Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP); ■ Ethereum ( ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), IOTA; ■ Dogecoin (DOGE), USD Coin (USDC), Tron (TRX); ■ Stellar (XLM), Tether (USDT), Cardano (ADA); ■ Monero (XMR), ZCash (ZEC), Dash.
Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tradingview.tradingviewapp
Mod Features: Additional indicators available in pro version of this app
The text below was actually a comment of mine on another Redditor's post, but since I think they all left for the day, I have decided to create a standalone post with it.
Even though it's my theory, tbh I prefer the other theory of mine, which is:
From the COVID-19 outbreak to the great oil war between Russia & Saudi to the market crash, this whole event is a live simulation that some powerful group is executing for their future plan. But today, I would like to present my less favourable theory: Theory of How COVID-19 Pandemic Has Started.
Obviously, for some parts, I got the sources. But for others, it's just a speculation based on the well known
(?) inner working (political) systems of China.
Both Shanghai clique (Jiang Zemin) and Communist Youth League (Hu Jintao) want to unseat Xi Jinping. .A. Because:
Shanghai clique detests Xi Jinping because Xi & his Princelings put many key politburo of Shanghai clique in jail in the name of anti-corruption.
And Princelings took away Shanghai clique's influences
from big key Chinese businesses such as Wanda Group, Alibaba Group & Tencent.
Communist Youth League loathes Xi Jinping because Xi & his Princelings broke China's 太上王 institution, the nation's long standing political treaty among the ruling classes, by sidelining most of Hu Jintao's prominent politburo in the council.
Subsequently, the political power of Li Keqiang's (Communist Youth League) within State Council has been dramatically minimized over the years, although he is the No. 2 party figure.
It was a break with two previous generations of leadership, which were based on consensus among members of the ruling party’s inner circle of power, the Standing Committee, a.k.a China's 太上王 institution. So,
Shanghai clique and Communist Youth League decided to work together to hatch a seemingly perfect plan:
- Unseating Xi Jinping would be the best outcome, but they knew it would be laborious.
- While keep trying to unseat Xi, this operation by their plan should be something to weaken Xi Jinping's power within State Council.
- The operation should also reboot the political power of Li Keqiang to re-boost the current status of Communist Youth League within State Council.
- The operation should also restore the financial flow for Shanghai clique & the businesses that are still under Shanghai clique's control.
- By weakening Xi Jinping's power, the operation should reinstate Shanghai clique's control of (at least some of) key businesses of the nation.
- Used-to-be hyper wealthy
Shanghai clique decided they were to be okay with what's going to happen in the field, colossal businesses loss in the region;
most of better businesses used to be owned by them have been already taken away by Princelings anyway. And 2)
a while ago their foreign financial backers, such as Henry Kissinger, George Soros & Koos Bekker who used to be kissy kissy with them, left for the new power in China. Now those backers seems to be in bed with Xi. And 3)
Xi started to crack down Shanghai clique's assets hidden overseas with the inside-info those backers provided to Xi. exploding head gifs
- The operation's process must appear natural, so the blame could never fall onto neither of Shanghai clique nor Communist Youth League.
- For the operation, they needed to pick an appropriate region where the influence of Shanghai clique and Communist Youth League were still prevalent.
- All the blame should fall under Xi & Princelings' political and bureaucratic incompetence. .B. Preparation:
- Dr. Wang Yanyi is a Chinese immunologist. She is the director general at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the deputy director for Wuhan in the China Zhi Gong Party.
- Dr. Wang Yanyi is married to Chinese professor Shu Hongbing.
- Shu Hongbing is a Chinese cytologist and immunologist. He is a tier-1 member of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and a close associate of Jiang Mianheng thru said Academy and Shanghai Tech University connection.
- Jiang Mianheng is Jiang Zemin's son (Jiang Zemin = No. 1 in Shanghai clique). Jiang Mianheng has served as Vice President of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the first President of ShanghaiTech University.
- Because many international bodies are closely monitoring the NBL-4 facility in Wuhan National Biosafety Laboratory and in turn the NBL-3 facility in the same laboratory attracts fewer observing eyes from outside bodies, they decided to use the latter to pick & modify the pathogen.
- The pathogen's spreading speed should be rapid to achieve the maximum effect.
- Jiang Chaoliang is a pro-Shanghai clique Chinese politician and he was the Communist Party Secretary of Hubei.
- Later, as a result of his handling of the coronavirus outbreak, Jiang Chaoliang has been replaced by Ying Yong, a close ally of Xi Jinping. .C. Operation:
- The operators released a pathogen of their choice in Hubei near the end of 2019. The holiday season was coming up, so there would be large frequent crowds to spread the pathogen.
- Some people in the region started to experience flu like symptoms but they didn't think much about it because it's a Winter season.
- Seeing numerous passengers were unusually ill, the cab drivers in Wuhan city knew something was up with the area close to the city laboratory.
- The number of flu
patients in Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University and Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University started to curiously go up.
- The CPC bureaucrats in said hospitals started to report the situation to their superiors. Then, in turn, those superiors reported to politburo in State Council.
- Finally, Xi Jinping received the news regarding the situation in Wuhan city.
- On Jan. 7, 2020, Xi demanded during a Politburo Standing Committee to take care of the situation.
- Jiang Chaoliang and the other pro-Shanghai clique politburo in Hubei province pretended listening to Xi's order but they quietly ignored it by suppressing the evidences + sabotaging the field. -- Have you read the article which was reporting that the researchers received a gag order from China’s NHC with instructions to destroy the samples?
- Shanghai clique & Communist Youth League told their relatives and close associates to leave the region. It would look business as usual
because it's near the Chinese New Year holiday season.
- Remember, Academics & the related institutions in China are Shanghai clique's turf.
- On Jan. 14, W.H.O declared that "Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in Wuhan, China."
- On Jan. 20, 2020, after realizing his previous directions were conveniently ignored, Xi gave special instructions to control the now-became outbreak.
- But again the pro-Shanghai clique politburo in Wuhan and other cities in Hubei province pretended following Xi's instructions but ultimately ignored those by still sabotaging the proceedings.
- Wuhan mayor Zhou Xianwang allowed and in fact applauded a massive annual potluck banquet for 40,000 families from a city precinct, who (on the ordinary people levels) are mostly the supporters of Xi Jinping. ---- It's going to be interesting to see who they would blame later on if there were to be a disaster in the region.
- On Jan. 23, 2020, after having confirmed their relatives and close associates left the region, they imposed a lockdown in Wuhan and other cities in Hubei province.
- Before the lockdown, 5 million people have already left Wuhan city. It was on. Some of them went to their homes in the different regions of China. But some people with connections & means left China and went to U.S., South Korea, Iran, Italy, & France, which are Chinese tourists' popular destinations.
- Xi Jinping and his Princelings now suspected something was not right. Xi disappeared from the public view.
- Willy Lam, a political scientist at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, commented that Xi Jinping's activities after his lengthy public disappearance looked like an attempt to shift blame to Li Keqiang if progress in fighting the disease is unsatisfactory. .D. Outcome:
- With his performance of containing the situation were being praised by State Council, Li Keqiang's political power has been expanded within the council.
---- Li Keqiang belongs to China's Communist Youth League
, which has been under Shanghai clique
- On Feb. 1, the US was the one of the first nations in the world
along with Russia and N. Korea that banned not just Chinese nationals but all foreigners travelling from mainland China, declares public health emergency.
And China and some US media criticized Trump for stoking fear and overreacting.
- On Feb. 3, China is expected to gradually implement a larger stimulus packages
(in total) than a USD $572 billion from 2008. ---- Let's see where those money will go to. (Actually we would never find out but it will probably go to key people of Shanghai clique.)
- On Feb. 7, China National Petroleum Corp. has recently declared Force Majeure
on gas imports. They are trying to make a breathing room for their foreign exchange reserves shortage. China's foreign exchange reserves fell to mere USD $3.1 trillion
in Oct. 2019.
- On Feb. 12, the US targets Russian oil company for helping Venezuela skirt sanctions
. ---- My guess is that at this moment, the US admin noticed something is up, so they tried to secure some leverage against Russia.
- Around Feb. 24, China is rumoured (on Twitter) to delay its US-China phase one trade deal implementation indefinitely which includes the increasement of China's purchasing American products & services by at least $200 billion over the next two years.
- If China indeed delays the phase one trade deal implementation, there won't be many comebacks (such as more tariffs) that the US can carry through, because now the pandemic is happening within the US Soil.
- On Feb. 24, S&P 500 Index started to drop. Opened with 3225.89 and closed 3128.21. By Feb. 28, it dropped to 2954.22.
- On Feb 28, China transferred more than 80,000 Uighurs to factories used by global brands
such as Apple, Nike, & Volkswagen & among others.
- On Mar. 1, China's State Council super tighten up their already draconian internet law
- On Mar. 1, Princelings
published an awesome
propaganda called A Battle Against Epidemic: China Combating COVID-19 in 2020
which compiles numerous state media accounts on the heroic leadership of Xi Jinping, the vital role of the Communist Party, and the superiority of the Chinese system in fighting the virus.
- Starting at Mar. 3, the Fed has taken two significant measures
to provide monetary stimulus.
- On Mar. 4, Xinhua News, China's official state-run press agency posted an article "Be bold: the world should thank China
- Said article states
"If China retaliates against the US at this time, it will also announce strategic control over medical products
, and ban exports of said products to the US. ... If China declares today that its drugs are for domestic use only (banning exports), the US will fall into the hell of new coronavirus epidemic."
- This Xinhua article would be in part Shanghai clique's grand posturing (who are holding political power & capacity in medicals & biochemicals of China) to show off to people of China that Shanghai clique is still relevant in power.
- On Mar. 5, Shanghai Index has recovered
the coronavirus loss
- On Mar. 7, Saudi's Ahmed bin Abdulaziz
and Muhammad bin Nayef were arrested on the claims of plotting to overthrow King Salman. ---- Ahmed bin Abdulaziz is known to have very tight investment-interest relationship
with Bill Gates, Bill Browder, Blackstone, & Morgan Stanley.
- Interestingly, one common factor that connects Bill Gates, Bill Browder, Blackstone, & Morgan Stanley is China.
- On Mar. 8, the Russia–Saudi oil price war has initiated.
The ostensible reason was simple. China, the biggest importer of oil from Saudi and Russia, was turning back tankers
as the coronavirus outbreak forced the economy to a standstill.
- On, Mar. 13, China's Ministry of Commerce states that China is now the best region for global investment hedging.
- On Mar. 16, the fan club of Europe globalists (:D) has published a piece, China and Coronavirus: From Home-Made Disaster to Global Mega-Opportunity.
The piece says the following:
Combined with the new aid disbursements and advice the other countries, Chinese leaders appear to be hoping that their heavily-promoted success in fighting the virus helps Beijing appear like a global leader on public health – and thus ready to take on other types of global leadership.
“The Chinese method is the only method that has proved successful” [in fighting the virus], is a message spread online in China by influencers
, including many essentially promoting propaganda.
This is not necessarily true. After all, other wealthy Asian states have shown different, effective models. But it is certainly a message that seems to be resonating with opinion leaders around the world.
- On Mar. 16, the US stocks ended sharply lower
with the Dow posting its worst point drop in history and falling to its lowest level in nearly three years. But some showed a faint hint of uncertain hope
Many thanks for reading up my long ass post!! -- The updated version is hopefully coming soon. :D
Major markets across the globe closed lower or are trading in red, as traders book profits after consecutive days of the market rally. The Dow futures are trading lower by 0.73%, and the S&P 500 ... Futures and Forex: 10 or 15 minute delay, CT. The list of symbols included on the page is updated every 10 minutes throughout the trading day . However, new stocks are not automatically added to or re-ranked on the page until the site performs its 10-minute update. France's derivatives markets, MATIF and MONEP, began trading in CAC 40 futures and options on futures contracts in the months after its launch. The CAC 40 value is published on a continuous basis every 30 seconds to help facilitate trading in these instruments.  CAC 40 In Europe And The World. Stocks listed on the CAC 40 account for approximately 20% of market capitalisation in the eurozone ... One of the biggest ETF based on the CAC 40 Index is the Lyxor CAC 40 ETF traded in the LSE (ticker: CACX). This ETF is gaining popularity because of the ease of trading, unlike futures or options where there are rollover costs and expiry dates. On index futures, they usually expire on March, June, September, and December. The nearest futures ... Live CAC 40 futures prices & pre-market data including CAC 40 futures charts, news, analysis & more CAC 40 futures coverage. Der CAC 40 ist der Leitindex der Pariser Aktienbörse. Er beinhaltet die 40 führenden französischen und an der Pariser Börse gehandelten Aktiengesellschaften The CAC 40 is used as a benchmark index for funds investing in the French stock market and also gives a general idea of the direction of the Paris Bourse. The CAC 40 is similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average in that it is the most commonly used index that represents the overall level and direction of the market in France. At the time of writing (Aug 2005), the CAC 40 included such ...
Ouvrir un compte de trading démo ou réel chez LYNX : https://www.lynxbroker.fr/c/reduction-futures/?utm_source=videobourse&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=ta... Bond Futures trading analysis - Bund, Schatz, Cac 40, Euribor and Short Sterling spreads Quentin a participé à la formation trading FUTURE CAC 40 de Perceval Finance conseil, école de formation au Trading à Paris et à Bordeaux. Il donne son retour d'expérience sur la méthode d ... Assistez chaque matin à la séance de Trading live Bonjour CAC40 & DAX30 et découvrez les conditions des marchés boursiers, les tendances Forex pour mieux trader au quotidien avec Admiral Markets! Assistez chaque matin à la séance de Trading live Bonjour CAC40 & DAX30 et découvrez les conditions des marchés boursiers, les tendances Forex pour mieux tra... Le Good Morning Trading Analyses Dax 30 Cac 40 YM NQ ES 24 mars 2020 par Benoist Rousseau Andlil - Duration: 24:29. Andlil Trading Inside - Bourse Trader Trading 4,344 views 24:29 Résultats Scalping trading futures cac 40, dax 30, Dow Jones 1/52 ... Le Good Morning Trading Analyses Dax 30 Cac 40 YM NQ ES 4 mars 2020 par Benoist Rousseau Andlil - Duration: 21:31. Andlil ...